what's the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the difference

Is there a difference between a fat burner and a calorie burner? I really wish that things were clearer with pills. I feel like as soon as I get the hang of it, I am confused. Doesn’t it feel like this is an industry where you get one step forward and two steps back.

Yes, there is a difference. Burning calories is not the same thing as burning fat. Essentially, calories refers to energy consumption from beverages and foods, when these calories are not burned off they can be stored as fat in the body. A calorie burner should then burn off calories you've consumed, while a fat burner should burn off the fat that has been stored in your body. That said, if you want to burn off both calories and fat, you essentially need to consume fewer calories and exercise. Your body will burn off calories first before it starts to burn off fat. Hope that answers your question. And yes, it does feel like that.

Comment

I know what you mean about the confusion TammyBear! I recently had this same issues with calorie blockers ans starch blockers. I just discovered they were the same thing, but I had thought they were different for the longest time.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristySmiles View Post
        I know what you mean about the confusion TammyBear! I recently had this same issues with calorie blockers ans starch blockers. I just discovered they were the same thing, but I had thought they were different for the longest time.
        Wait, if calorie blockers and starch blockers are the same, does that mean that they're the same as carb blockers, too? Aren't starch blockers and carb blockers the same? I'm so confused!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1000kilowatts View Post
          Originally posted by ChristySmiles View Post
          Wait, if calorie blockers and starch blockers are the same, does that mean that they're the same as carb blockers, too? Aren't starch blockers and carb blockers the same? I'm so confused!!!
          I think that ChristySmiles is confused or perhaps she meant to say “carb blockers” instead of “calorie blockers”. You have the right of it, 1000 kilowatts, its carb blockers and starch blockers that are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
            I think that ChristySmiles is confused or perhaps she meant to say “carb blockers” instead of “calorie blockers”. You have the right of it, 1000 kilowatts, its carb blockers and starch blockers that are the same.
            You can't really blame Christysmiles, though. When you list them all, they all start sounding the same after a while. Maybe they should just make an "everything blocker" and get it over with ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by 2strikes View Post
              Originally posted by Freddy View Post
              You can't really blame Christysmiles, though. When you list them all, they all start sounding the same after a while. Maybe they should just make an "everything blocker" and get it over with ha ha
              Haha, thanks 2strikes! Ya, they really should call it "everything blockers" Yes, I did mean "carbs" and not "calories, Freddy. Oops! lol

Comment

Working...
              X