Extra Energy for home workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Energy for home workouts

Here's something I find interesting. I was going to stop taking my diet pills because I figured the added energy wouldn't be needed while I have to work out from home. But I've found I need it more than ever to get motivated and moving. It's so much easier to just remain a slug all day when I don't leave the house except for a walk.

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
    Here's something I find interesting. I was going to stop taking my diet pills because I figured the added energy wouldn't be needed while I have to work out from home. But I've found I need it more than ever to get motivated and moving. It's so much easier to just remain a slug all day when I don't leave the house except for a walk.
    Me too! Why it is when we do nothing we feel so lazy?? Is it cause we're feeling slightly depressed or is it something else??

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post

Me too! Why it is when we do nothing we feel so lazy?? Is it cause we're feeling slightly depressed or is it something else??
      It might be because we're down or it may be the food we're eating and an overall lack of motivation that puts us in a kind of "hibernation" mode. I mean, I can't speak for everyone, but whenever all I do is just laze around and don't do anything, I'm always so exhausted and tired, like taking a long car drive or airplane ride. Hours of sitting around and doing nothing really sucks the energy out of you.

I think it's definitely a good idea to continue taking diet pills if they are giving you motivation to move.

Comment

I agree, if they're helping you, keep it up. Keeping up our positive habits, especially right now, is very important. It's great that you've found what is working for you.

Comment

Yes! Do what feels right and trust that it is right for you. Anything positive these days is a blessing.

Comment

We really are guinea pigs for our own lives right now. It's hard to know what to assume because we've never lived like this before. I started off eating so much and barely exercising and I thought my diet was ruined. Now, I'm eating a lot but it's healthier than ever because I'm cooking a lot more. I'm also exercising at least once per day. At least! It's a regular part of my day I look forward to because I feel so good after.

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
              We really are guinea pigs for our own lives right now. It's hard to know what to assume because we've never lived like this before. I started off eating so much and barely exercising and I thought my diet was ruined. Now, I'm eating a lot but it's healthier than ever because I'm cooking a lot more. I'm also exercising at least once per day. At least! It's a regular part of my day I look forward to because I feel so good after.
              Me too! I've also been feeling really good from exercising. Now that the weather is getting better, I'm really enjoying exercising outside

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

Me too! I've also been feeling really good from exercising. Now that the weather is getting better, I'm really enjoying exercising outside
                Being able to go outside for your workouts makes them feel a lot less like exercising and a lot more like just enjoying yourself . I find that sunlight and fresh air makes me forget that I had to drag myself out for a walk or a jog. Once I'm out there I feel a lot better overall. More free. I hope that feeling continues even when it's oven-hot out this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post

Being able to go outside for your workouts makes them feel a lot less like exercising and a lot more like just enjoying yourself . I find that sunlight and fresh air makes me forget that I had to drag myself out for a walk or a jog. Once I'm out there I feel a lot better overall. More free. I hope that feeling continues even when it's oven-hot out this summer.
                  Me, too! The trees are really starting to bloom here. It's so nice to see...even if my nose isn't thrilled with the pollen LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

Me, too! The trees are really starting to bloom here. It's so nice to see...even if my nose isn't thrilled with the pollen LOL!
                    That's true about the pollen. Have you tried eating foods to naturally help keep your histamine levels down? What about eating local honey to keep your body accustomed to certain local pollens? Far from a cure but every little bit adds up. Enjoy the fresh air and I'll keep my fingers crossed about your allergies.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post

That's true about the pollen. Have you tried eating foods to naturally help keep your histamine levels down? What about eating local honey to keep your body accustomed to certain local pollens? Far from a cure but every little bit adds up. Enjoy the fresh air and I'll keep my fingers crossed about your allergies.
                      I never thought about foods helping to control pollen allergies. Really? Local honey can be useful? That is fascinating! How is that possible?

Comment

Working...
                      X