I've given up on appetite suppressants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've given up on appetite suppressants

I think I've tried every kind of appetite suppressant out there from hoodia to chitosan and a lot of others. They just don't really work. Sometimes I think they do at first but it's a placebo effect. It's not really about suppressing appetite anyway, since if I don't do something sustainable, then all the weight will come back anyway. It's about metabolism, fat burning and energy. I'm speaking from experience. I hope this helps people.

They work for some people but they're very temporary. Also depends on which one you get. If it doesn't work for you, you're making the right choice choosing something else. Smart move.

Comment

I suppose you're right. It does depend on which one. I've tried a lot though. I think they just don't work. If you can get a placebo effect out of them, that's great. I just can't seem to ride that wave long enough to make it worth while .

Comment

Have you found something that's working for you longer term? It's all about finding what will suit your weight loss strategy. Nothing is going to do it for you. So it's about what will get you past the challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          I think I've tried every kind of appetite suppressant out there from hoodia to chitosan and a lot of others. They just don't really work. Sometimes I think they do at first but it's a placebo effect. It's not really about suppressing appetite anyway, since if I don't do something sustainable, then all the weight will come back anyway. It's about metabolism, fat burning and energy. I'm speaking from experience. I hope this helps people.
          What works for you is what works for you. Good to give up on what you just can't use so you can focus on what does. Plus, most appetite suppressants are just a bunch of lies.

Comment

Working...
          X