Find the best diet and exercise plan that works for you first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find the best diet and exercise plan that works for you first

Before you even consider taking what you believe are the best diet pills, you should first figure out what the best diet and exercise weight loss program is for you. Pills will not help you to lose weight on their own, at least not the amount you want to lose for it to actually count. It is better to already have an exercise and diet plan prior to taking pills. Remember y'all, pills are an aid, not the foolproof solution.

I agree with you but it's really hard to find the right diet plan and exercise program. Everybody seems to think something different is best.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      I agree with you but it's really hard to find the right diet plan and exercise program. Everybody seems to think something different is best.

I agree with Bean. It almost seems easier to find the pill first and go from there. It's hard to follow a diet plan and really stick to it, especially if you're like me and one of your biggest problems is that you feel hungry all of the time. That being said, you are right JennyR in that it is vital to find a program that works for you because it needs to become a lifestyle you can stick to.

Comment

I guess you have to match your plan to your pill. For example, if you're using an energy booster, focus on cardio exercise mostly. If you're using a fat blocker, use a low fat diet (and a multivitamin!).

Comment

Originally posted by TammyBear View Post
          I guess you have to match your plan to your pill. For example, if you're using an energy booster, focus on cardio exercise mostly. If you're using a fat blocker, use a low fat diet (and a multivitamin!).

That's a good way to put it TammyBear. Ultimately, whether you choose the pill or the plan first, they should compliment one another.

Comment

Some pills actually come with a plan - those are good

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
              Some pills actually come with a plan - those are good
              I find it's hard to find a good program that includes both a pill and a diet. a lot of times it's only one or the other

Comment

Working...
              X