diet pills versus price tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diet pills versus price tag

Diet pills aren’t cheap. Are they effective enough to be worth the amount you pay for them?

The good ones are worth it

Comment

Exactly what Bonnie said. The good ones are worth it. That's why it's so important that you check to make sure what you carefully research the ones that interest you and make sure that they are with the money. It's also a good idea to buy from a place that offers a money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied.

Comment

I often struggle with that very question, PamelaPoison. It wouldn't seem so bad if you were only taking the pills for a month, but once you start adding up the cost over time, it is quite expensive. I guess it's all a matter of finding one that works and deciding if its effects are worth the price tag. Maybe try out one you've been considering for a month. If you don't notice any real results after doing everything they recommend, then stop it.

Comment

Diet pills are expensive and they're really only worth it if you think that they will work for you. Unfortunately, all you can do if you are interested in giving them a try is to pick the one you think has the most potential to work and try it for a month. If it seems to be working and you like it, you can then invest in purchasing the pills in bulk so you'll pay less for them over the long-term.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
            Diet pills are expensive and they're really only worth it if you think that they will work for you. Unfortunately, all you can do if you are interested in giving them a try is to pick the one you think has the most potential to work and try it for a month. If it seems to be working and you like it, you can then invest in purchasing the pills in bulk so you'll pay less for them over the long-term.
            Can you really save a lot buying bulk?

Comment

It really depends on the product, Whirlybird. Some of them really do give you a lot of savings if you buy more than two bottles. But some don't make much of a difference, if any.

Comment

If it works, I don't mind paying more.

Comment

Originally posted by KenTraver View Post
                  If it works, I don't mind paying more.
                  I guess that's what it comes down to

Comment

Working...
                  X