Most useful benefit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most useful benefit?

Nonprescription weight loss pills can offer a wide range of different benefits. Which one is actually the most helpful for losing weight? Fat burning? Appetite suppression? Energy boosting?

For me, I'd have to say that would be appetite suppression.You can have all the energy you want in the world to exercise or take pills that will help you burn fat, but if you can't control your eating and you eat way more than you should, no amount of energy or fat burning is really going to help you. I think you need to work on controlling your hunger and your food intake first, for me, that's really the root of my problem.

Comment

Good question. I would probably guess that energy boosting would be the best. Anything that makes you want to move and will speed up your metabolism. I don't battle with hunger pangs like MeSarah, so I don't know if appetite suppression would be where I would place my focus. I suppose my problem is I'm lazy lol

Comment

Energy boosting. Exercise is really important 4 losin weight. U can change ur food and limit what u eat, but u cant always find the energy u need 2 move ur body.

Comment

My vote is for appetite suppression. If I'm not hungry, I can do just about anything with a diet. As long as I'm not always thinking about what food I'm going to eat, then I can get out and exercise and I can avoid eating all of the junk that just spikes up the calories every day.

Hunger pangs have got to be the main killer of most diets. Get rid of them and that spells diet success for me.

Comment

I like fat burning. Because if I'm going to be exercising anyway then I want to get the most out of every second that I have to do it. Fat burners really make all of your time at the gym a lot more worthwhile.

Comment

Appetite suppression. Over-eating makes all of your other efforts to lose weight a bust.

Comment

Working...
              X