Razberry K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razberry K

I been hearing alot about Razberry K, sometimes it's like raspberry k, I've seen it both ways. I've heard Dr. Oz even talk about it. Does it work? Is it an ingredient or a pill in itself?

In the spelling "razberry" it's a brand. Raspberry Keytone is found in actual raspberries and is said to help to promote faster weight loss. I've heard Dr. Oz's name associated with it, too. I've personally never heard of anyone using it successfully, but it could depend on the product and the way that it is used. I know that's not much information but hopefully knowing what it's really called will help you google it.

Comment

Thanks 2strikes. That explains it a bit. It'll make research easier anyway. If I find out anything more, I'll post it here. THis stuff shouldn't be so hard!

Comment

I've heard about Razberry K too. I agree with you, KenTraver. It shouldn't be so hard to learn about this stuff. I wonder if increasing the amount of raspberries you eat in your diet will actually help with weight loss. Wouldn't it be pretty awesome if all you had to do was eat raspberries to lose weigh lol! But...as if anything is EVER that simple

Comment

you're sure right about that suzieQ! I really hesitate to trust any of the ingredients or products that don't have a whomp of information right out there and in your face. Otherwse, I feel like they're hiding something so there's no reason for me to take it.

If something is good then they'd better show me why because there is way too much competition for me to waste my time on things that say "miracle weight loss" but then never actually say how or why. They sure give you lots of information on how to buy, though haha.

Comment

There is a lot of information about Raspberry Ketones online. A lot more than Razberryk. If you look for the actual ingredient and not the product, you'll likely have more luck

Comment

Working...
            X