Appetite suppression that works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appetite suppression that works

What do you guys think are the best appetite suppression ingredients in diet pills? Like, what products have you taken than you feel have helped to curb your appetite? No judgments here by the way, even if you says hoodia, I'm truly curious. I feel like the OTC market has the fat burning energy thing down, but I feel like they haven't nailed the appetite suppression thing. Thoughts?

In my opinion, the best appetite suppression comes from drinking a glass of water and/or eating something high in fiber but low in calories like celery, cucumber or something like that. Other than that, stimulants are very effective appetite suppressants. I don't trust the fiber you swallow in a pill that expands with water in your stomach. I just don't believe that it would be enough to make me feel full enough to eat more. I'd need actual research to prove that to me - good quality, large research - but that doesn't exist.

Comment

I guess stimulants are the best appetite suppressants. You'd be less likely to feel hungry just because you're tired or unmotivated and when you're fired up, you tend to want to do stuff, not just eat. I do'nt trust the things that are supposed to expand in your stomach. To me, that's just setting myself up to have to run to the bathroom a lot or feel nauseated.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
        In my opinion, the best appetite suppression comes from drinking a glass of water and/or eating something high in fiber but low in calories like celery, cucumber or something like that. Other than that, stimulants are very effective appetite suppressants. I don't trust the fiber you swallow in a pill that expands with water in your stomach. I just don't believe that it would be enough to make me feel full enough to eat more. I'd need actual research to prove that to me - good quality, large research - but that doesn't exist.
        I think the same thing! I think drinking water before meals and caffeine are the best ways to reduce your appetite if you struggle with overeating. I think if you get yourself into a daily eating routine that include sufficient sleep more often than not, this will help to combat food craving and overeating too. I also don't think the expanding fiber, hoodia or any specific ingredient helps with appetite suppression.

Comment

Working...
        X