Best for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best for women

Are there diet pills out there designed for women in a way that actually benefits women or is it all just a marketing scam? I guess I mean, if I'm looking for a diet pill that's good for me as a woman, what are some of the ingredients I should look for and are the ones that are marketed only to men, bad to take if I'm a woman?

In my opinion, products marketed as diet pills for women are just products that work for everyone but that have a pink label.

Comment

What could be different? Isn't fat just fat no matter who has it? I guess if women diet different than men then they need support in different areas? No idea but it doesn't sound right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
        In my opinion, products marketed as diet pills for women are just products that work for everyone but that have a pink label.
        That's precisely how I feel about it. It's the same for male-targeted products. It's something anyone can use, it's just sold with a blue label and more stereotypical "masculine" language. Diet pills that are labeled gender specific are doing it for marketing purposes. We need to be the smart ones and not buy into that garbage.

Comment

I had a feeling that was the case. I was hoping that it wouldn’t be it though. I am looking to take the best product for me, but I don’t want to be duped by false claims. Thanks for your honest opinions everyone.

Comment

SOme of that kind of marketing ticks me off. I mean, fat is fat. Man fat and woman fat are just body fat. It's like the soap they're making for men and women. Is that just to increase the price? Isn't soap just soap?

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
              SOme of that kind of marketing ticks me off. I mean, fat is fat. Man fat and woman fat are just body fat. It's like the soap they're making for men and women. Is that just to increase the price? Isn't soap just soap?
              Yup! Soap is just soap. Razors are just razors. shampoo is just shampoo. hair dye is just hair dye... Society has us all so messed up with how we think one thing is better or nicer than another for women or me, simply because of the way it smells, its color and the packaging. I know that when it comes to vitamins and minerals and things like that, gender may matter in the same way that age, height and weight may matter, but on the whole, most stuff that's marketed to women or men is just done that way for sales, not because there is any fact behind it.

Comment

I'd love to know why eveyrthing in pink also comes with a higher price tag.

Comment

Working...
                X