Switching diet pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching diet pills

Is it safe to switch diet pills one right after the other. I got a free bottle of Fenfast with my order of 3 bottles of a different pill. Can I just start using them right away? Can I safely switch back if I liked the other one better?

I think it depends on the pills you're choosing. What pills are you using that might have you switch to fenfast to try it out? Are they from the same company? You could always ask them if you're not sure.

Comment

If you mean the free Fenfast that comes when you buy 3 bottles of the other diet pills from Intechra Health, you should be fine switching from one to the other. Just don't use them simultaneously.

Comment

Thanks, Drew and Charlotte . I worry about these things. I didn't used to, but now I see so many horror stories of people mixing the wrong innocent-looking things and it has got me extra cautious. I'm looking forward to trying out the new one though. I won't use them at the same time, but I'm curious to see what my free gift is like.

Comment

Just to add my two cents (probably too late) but I think it hsould be just fine. It's from the same company and they haven't put warnings, and it's a good company.

Comment

Did you make the switch? How's it going? Which one did you end up liking more?

Comment

Working...
            X