Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any of the Hydroxycut products good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are any of the Hydroxycut products good?

Hi everyone! I've been seeing a lot of ads for Hydroxycut products lately and I was wondering if anyone has ever tired any of them. I saw there was a drink mix one that looked kind of interesting. Do they work or are they essentially all hype?

Personally, I’ve never tried them but a friend of mine did and she didn’t like it at all. It wasn’t very effective and she eventually had to stop taking it because it was making her too hyper. Many of their products have a lot of ingredients and include caffeine (sometimes more than one ingredient of caffeine). I would recommend read the labels carefully and investigate each ingredient to be safe.

Comment

No. These are not all natural and they are mostly stimulants. Hydroxycut has had a dubious past with their formulas. They've had to recall them and put them back up again. I just imagine that this must be one of those brands that does what it can get away with and not what is best for the health of its customers and the results that they will be able to achieve.

Comment

hmmm..that's good to know. Thanks for asking the question TracyK. I've been wondering about that myself, but so far it seems the verdict isn't so good. Guess, I'll stay away from those.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
          No. These are not all natural and they are mostly stimulants. Hydroxycut has had a dubious past with their formulas. They've had to recall them and put them back up again. I just imagine that this must be one of those brands that does what it can get away with and not what is best for the health of its customers and the results that they will be able to achieve.
          I agree with enviroTodd. It's likely better to stay away from these products. They often contain too many ingredients and lots of stimulants. You'd be better off taking nothing than this stuff IMO.

Comment

That's the case with a surprisingly large number of OTC pills, it seems

Comment

I really don't mind Hydroxycut. They redid a bunch of their formulas recently and they're not bad

Comment

Hmm...I guess the best thing for me to do is read the ingredients. Thanks for all your thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                X