prescription without a prescription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prescription without a prescription

While I was hunting around for an exercise video I came across a site that sells prescription diet pills but it says you don’t need to prove that you have a prescription. Can they really do that?

No. That is illegal. For a website to sell prescription drugs legitimately it would have to be a legally certified pharmacy and they would require you to present them with a legal prescription from a medical practitioner who is permitted to prescribe medicine. Stay far away from any site that is willing to sell you prescription diet pills with no prescription required.

Comment

I agree with Janet. Sounds like a sketchy site to me. Don't trust it. If a drug is labelled as a prescription drug that means that a doctor's prescription is mandatory to obtain the drug. If someone who is selling these drugs says you don't need one...that would be breaking the law. The rules for these potent drugs exist for a reason.

Comment

No way. They're either lying to you about the pills they're selling or they're doing something massively illegal. Get away from that place.

Comment

No way! Worst kind of scam!

Comment

Run like the wind, PennyThoughts!

Comment

Working...
            X