Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everyone say that Yerba Mate is so good for weight loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does everyone say that Yerba Mate is so good for weight loss?

I've been seeing a lot of claims that Yerba Mate is supposed to be really good for weight loss. Why is that exactly? Is this another one of those unproven ingredients that people say work, but it doesn't actually have any benefits at all?

I have no idea! Is it just the caffeine in it?

Comment

I think it works just as well as caffeine. I read that it contains a stimulant called mateine, which is similar to caffeine but apparently doesn't have some of caffeine's unpleasant side effects. It is believed to help boost metabolism and increase energy to help with fat burning. Personally, I don't think its the miracle weight loss solution we've all be waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyBurger View Post
        I think it works just as well as caffeine. I read that it contains a stimulant called mateine, which is similar to caffeine but apparently doesn't have some of caffeine's unpleasant side effects. It is believed to help boost metabolism and increase energy to help with fat burning. Personally, I don't think its the miracle weight loss solution we've all be waiting for.
        That's cool How many different stimulants are there? I thought there were only 2 or 3

Comment

...so essentially it's just another stimulant. In that case, I'm going to assume all the claims that it's so wonderful are about as legitimate as claims that garcinia cambogia and green coffee bean and raspberry k are all great for weight loss.

2strikes - apparently there are a lot more than we think...which is worrisome to say the least.

Comment

Working...
          X