Hoodia side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoodia side effects

Is it normal to get side effects from hoodia? I tried straight hoodia diet pills my sister swears by about 2 hours ago, and I’ve had bad cramps for about an hour. I drank lots of water like the bottle said.

Wow, that's bad!

Comment

That's actually not uncommon. Gastrointestinal distress, such as stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting are actually symptoms linked to hoodia. Headache, elevated blood pressure are also some symptoms people experience. Hoodia has even been linked to liver damage in some people and I think it can also interact with other medications and supplements. It's not actually safe like many people think.

Comment

Yeah it's normal to pretty much either get absolutely nothing out of hoodia or all the side effects that you don't want. Charlotte pretty much nailed all the different types of side effects you can experience from hoodia, so having stomach cramps from it isn't weird at all. I'd personally suggest that you just forget about using hoodia for weight loss. It's just not worth the money or the potential ugly side effects you can experience from it.

Comment

I think hoodia is one of the biggest scams the wieght loss industry has ever seen. it's not dangerous but it has stinky side effects and it's expensive, but it doesn't work!

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm in the process of seeing if I can return the hoodia supplements. I'm really glad that I'm not alone in getting those side effects. I was starting to think something was wrong with me or that maybe it wasn't the pills since I had only taken them once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
              Thanks everyone. I'm in the process of seeing if I can return the hoodia supplements. I'm really glad that I'm not alone in getting those side effects. I was starting to think something was wrong with me or that maybe it wasn't the pills since I had only taken them once.
              I think you're making the right choice

Comment

Working...
              X