how to get prescription diet pills if you're not obese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get prescription diet pills if you're not obese

I really need to lose weight. If I'm not obese but I'm very overweight, are there any prescription diet pills I can get?

I think if you are in medical danger because of your weight but you're not obese, you might be prescribed one. Otherwise, it's just not safe for you. Choose the best over the counter diet pills instead. If you're not sure, ask your doc.

Comment

Your doctor is the only path to prescriptions. If there's any way to get them without being obese, then they will know. It's pretty much unlikely though. They're meant for people with obesity and they have a lot of side effects that can be risky if you're too slim for them.

Comment

Just don't. It's not meant for people who arent obese. Just get a good diet and exercise plan with an over the counter supplement.

Comment

Originally posted by PennyThoughts View Post
          I really need to lose weight. If I'm not obese but I'm very overweight, are there any prescription diet pills I can get?
          No. And don't trust any place that would try to sell them to you. Only in rare circumstances - if your health was in danger - would you get a prescription for that. Really, use support meant for people who are overweight. Use products specifically developed for that reason. It's 100% safer for you.

Comment

Working...
          X