Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other prescription diet pills are there aside from Phentermine and Orlistat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other prescription diet pills are there aside from Phentermine and Orlistat

Hi, I'm wondering if there are any other prescription diet pills in addition to orlistat (xenical) and phentermine (adipex). If so, do they do the same things? Thanks

I know that there's one called Adipex, too. I'm not sure if Alli is prescription or not. There are a lot of them, I think.

Comment

Alli isn't prescription. You're right that Adipex is but it's Phentermine with a brand name. There's also Bontril

Comment

What is Bontril?

Comment

Thanks. I thought their had to be more.

Lady Greenfariy - I did a little research and I think Bontril is an appetite Suppressant.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristySmiles View Post
            Thanks. I thought their had to be more.

Lady Greenfariy - I did a little research and I think Bontril is an appetite Suppressant.
            That's exactly it

Comment

Bontril is also a stimulant. SO it suppresses your appetite by stimulating you like really strong caffeine. I think it increases your blood pressure to lower your hunger

Comment

Tenuate is another one. I think that one is also an appetite suppressant. It's really like Phentermine as far as I can tell.

Comment

Working...
                X