Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are online pharmacies safe for presc. diet pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are online pharmacies safe for presc. diet pills?

Just wondering if anybody has tried an online pharmacy for filling a prescription, especially in the case of diet pills. Any luck? Any warnings? Thanks!

I certainly wouldn't trust all online pharmacies. There are a lot of sketchy ones out there. Never go with a place that says you don't need a prescription to get prescription drugs. You'll put yourself at a lot of risk there. It's rare to find an online pharmacy that legitimately sells prescription weight loss drugs. There was a massive crackdown on it a decade or so ago. There are a few still, though, so it's up to you.

Comment

I tried it when I took Phentermine.I used a legitimate site and really didn't have any problems with it. It allowed me to save quite a bit of money. You are taking a risk when you order prescription drugs online because you really need to make sure the company is one that is a licensed and reputable pharmacy. Before I placed my order I did a whole whack of research and even called them. It was worth the money I saved. That said...you're taking a risk when you buy any pills online, prescription or not. Just make sure the company is trustworthy, has a good reputation and has a good return policy.

Comment

I just went through my local land-based pharmacist when I took Phentermine. I didn't want to take any chances with order prescription drugs online. I heard too many bad stories about that.

Comment

Sure, they're safe. Just make sure that you get one from the USA and that is licensed. Otherwise it's just the same process as going to the one down the street.

Comment

I wouldn't trust buying prescription diet pills online or any prescription medication for that matter. I'd rather obtain it from a local pharmacy where I can interact with a human face to face and talk to a professional if there is a problem or I have questions.

Comment

I have been using the same place online for prescriptions for just over a year. It's one of the really big established ones. I don't know if it's the best price, but it's better than the drugstore down the street. I don't buy diet drugs there, but I fill other prescriptions.

Comment

Working...
              X