Crystal singing bowl meditation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal singing bowl meditation

I've just been invited to a guided meditation that focuses on chakras and that uses crystal singing bowls. It's supposed to promote better health, immunity and can even be good for weight loss because of lowered stress. Does anyone know if that's true? Anyone try this before?

I don't really think that would have a lot of direct impact on weight loss or anything. But you coudl probably get similar benefits to meditating from it and that helps keep stress down which is good for weight loss, right?

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
      I don't really think that would have a lot of direct impact on weight loss or anything. But you coudl probably get similar benefits to meditating from it and that helps keep stress down which is good for weight loss, right?
      That's exactly what I was thinking KittyKatt. I don't see how this could directly effect weight loss either, but at the same time, anything that makes you feel relaxed and reduces stress is great for your health and when something is good for your health it can also be good for weight loss.

Comment

I'm sure this sort of meditation can help lower your stress if you're into that sort of thing and you find it relaxing. Reduced stress can certainly help with your weight loss efforts if you're high stress is causing you to eat more or exercise less, etc. That said, beyond that, I don't see it being of any real benefit in terms of helping you melt fat off your body. Still, I'd like to know what you think of this meditation. Personally, I've never heard of it. It sounds very new-agey and enviroTodd haha

Comment

Working...
        X