Exercise to get rid of baby belly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise to get rid of baby belly

At the start of the year, I became a mother for the second time. After I had my first child, I didn't have any trouble getting rid of the extra weight I put on, but after having my second child, I just can't seem to shake it, especially in my tummy area. Are there any mothers out there who can give me some advice on how to reduce the excess baby belly fat I've accumulated? Thank you.

Congratulations!

As you know, taking it easy is the best idea, but walking briskly every day (with stroller) and doing some yoga will make a big difference. Don't push yourself. Gradual is good (especially after your second baby)

Comment

Thank you for your congratulation and your advice, ChefMel. Perhaps I'll try the yoga. I've never really been big on yoga, but you're not the first person to suggest it to me, so maybe I should take a hint huh? LOL.

Comment

You need more than walking and jogging to get rid of belly fat. You need to tighten up those muscles with exercises that concentrate on straightening and toning the muscles of your stomach and abdominals, like situps and crunches.

Comment

Thanks TracyK. Good point.

Comment

Working...
          X