At home workout with no space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At home workout with no space

I have pretty much no space right now. I have been streaming yoga workouts and I can stretch out long on the floor (just!) but if I have to bring my arms out to the sides like a T, I don't quite have enough room. It's pretty tight. I enjoy streaming yoga but I need something else. What other types of workout can I stream with such a tiny amount of space. Also, it can't be noisy. Am I out of luck? LOL

LOL that's a tough one! Um, maybe try dancing on the spot? Or maybe trying searching for "good workout for small space" on YouTube and see what comes up!

Comment

Here are some good exercises that take a limited amount of space, in case you're interested in trying any of them:

Wall squats
      Hgih-knee sprints
      Butt kickers
      Chest press
      a T push-up against the wall
      Superman

If you don't know what any of those look like, just do a google search for images and instructions

Comment

If you're already doing yoga, have you considered power yoga? Or a power yoga/strength training combo? Those types of workout feel totally different from regular yoga, get you sweating and build your strength without needing more space than your yoga mat and about an arm's length around it.
        This is a good one for that sort of thing, for instance

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
          If you're already doing yoga, have you considered power yoga? Or a power yoga/strength training combo? Those types of workout feel totally different from regular yoga, get you sweating and build your strength without needing more space than your yoga mat and about an arm's length around it.
          This is a good one for that sort of thing, for instance
          Oh my gosh I never even knew power yoga was a thing Thanks for sharing this enviroTodd!!

Comment

This is another good one by the same studio. I don't know if this is the way all studios do Power Yoga. This woman seems to do her own style, but I find it works for me because it's adaptable to any yoga level or strength. You can make it harder or easier as you need to. Not sure where she is in the world. I stumbled on to this channel by serendipity when I entered the wrong name for another yoga studio I was searching for. I liked the video and believe that my body's energies were calling out to this studio instead of the other one. I accepted and honored that and have been continuing to follow because it's updated regularly.

Comment

Wow these are great videos and way better than my suggestion LOL!

Comment

Working...
              X