Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone tried those smart stationary bikes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone tried those smart stationary bikes?

Anyone in this forum tried those new bikes like peloton that are connected? I can't decide if they look fun and motivational or if they look gimmicky and annoying.

I would except their commercials are so annoying and overplayed that I can't possibly have any positive thoughts about them. They seem to be one of those products that people who have them can't stop talking about them, so maybe they're good. I just can't.

Comment

My brother has one. It's a lot of fun. I don't think it's worth what he paid...but since I can use it for free when I visit, no complaints

Comment

I have a work friend who has one and will not stop talking about it. We've actually had to make a team rule for him that he's not allowed to talk about it until he's on breaks since it uses so much time!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
          I have a work friend who has one and will not stop talking about it. We've actually had to make a team rule for him that he's not allowed to talk about it until he's on breaks since it uses so much time!!! LOL
          They're the latest instant pot. People who have them can't think about anything else. Good strategy with your team, though. Designated "tell me about it" times haha!

Comment

I haven't. I feel like they're an expensive gimmick that I'd just end up regretting that I bought while I rarely if ever use it after the first month or two. Just like other gym equipment.

Comment

Working...
            X