Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 minutes of exercise gives me more energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 minutes of exercise gives me more energy?

The last couple of days, I've taken a break in the afternoon for 10 minutes of exercise and somehow I've managed to beat the slump in energy i usually feel. How is it that burning energy gives me energy?

That's amazing! I'm going to try that. My energy is SO bad in the afternoon. I'll do anything to get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
      The last couple of days, I've taken a break in the afternoon for 10 minutes of exercise and somehow I've managed to beat the slump in energy i usually feel. How is it that burning energy gives me energy?
      Keep it up! You're absolutely right that you're getting more energy from your little workouts. When you move around at a moderate to intense level, your brain releases endorphins that both make you feel good and give you an energized feeling. It doesn't happen right away, but if you're moving around for 10 minutes, you've definitely got enough time for them to get kickstarted. Keep it up!

Comment

Definitely! If you really go for it, even five minutes will charge up your energy. Get your heart rate up and you'll find that your energy levels go with it. You've got this!

Comment

Thanks for all the support, everyone! I hope you're all feeling good this spring, too! <3

Comment

Absolutely! By that point, your brain is releasing all sorts of neurochemicals and whatnot and they help to give you lots more energy and make you feel alert. It's one of the fastest things you can do to feel awake again! Keep it up. Thanks for the spring wishes!

Comment

Working...
            X