What Exercise is Easiest to Keep Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Exercise is Easiest to Keep Up?

What exercise do you find easiest to keep doing as a part of your regular life? I'm asking as a part of an effort to keep moving more regularly/naturally instead of trying to force it. My hope is to make the practice more sustainable since I've been skipping my workouts a lot
    Walking
    60.00%
    Jogging/Running
    20.00%
    Cycling
    10.00%
    Swimming
    10.00%
    Strength Training
    10.00%
    Yoga
    40.00%
    Video workout (please comment with more info)
    10.00%
    Something else (please comment with more info)
    0%

I think walking because you can also use it for transportation wihtout getting out of breath or needing any equipment. But other than walking, probably a video workout because if I'm already in front of the tv, then I'm already right there. I like doing the same ones so that I learn the routine. I switch among a few to keep it interesting, but I would prefer to do a routine I know than have to learn a new one.

Comment

Nearly everything is easy at this time of year. After winter, I just want to get outside. Then summer comes and it's too hot...

Comment

Strength training. I do it while watching tv. Anything I can distract myself from that much is something I'll keep doing.

Comment

Walking, because that's how you can get to places (purpose beyond just a workout) and yoga because you can make the sessions as short or long as you want and you can just do them in your living room to start the day or before bed for example.

Comment

Working...
          X