Piloga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piloga

Hi. I just heard of something called Piloga. Does anyone know what that is and if its hard to do. I'm guessing it's a form of yoga?

I think it's a combination of pilates and yoga and I think it focuses a lot on your core and building abdominal strength, but I could be wrong about that.

Comment

Combined pilates & yoga! Ive never heard of that but it sounds exciting. Im just getting into yoga now. Ive done pilates before & didnt mind it. I guess with this u would get double the strength training. Is it really hard 2 do?

Comment

You would probably like Piloga in addition to the Yoga that you plan to start, BabyButtons. It is a good idea to mix up your flexibility and relaxation exercises, so by alternating yoga and piloga, or by adding them both to your life on a regular basis, you can do a great deal of positive for your body. You help to shed the negative energy from your body while reducing stress, improving flexibility, bettering your circulation, and overall enjoying a better health. You can even reduce the risk of some cancers by keeping up the practice of yoga. Good for you for getting interested in such a good variety of healthy elements for your body.

Comment

I always thought of pilates and yoga being quite similar. I know Yoga is more mind and body balance, but aren't a lot of the exercises similar?

Comment

Originally posted by TroyBurger View Post
            I always thought of pilates and yoga being quite similar. I know Yoga is more mind and body balance, but aren't a lot of the exercises similar?

They're actually quite different. Combining them sounds pretty interesting. It sounds like you'd get the best of both worlds or it would be exercise from hell LOL.

Comment

I really like Piloga! I find I get a really good workout from it. I feel really good after it the same way I do after yoga but I also feel the awesome burn that I get from doing pilates. It's a good mix.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
                You would probably like Piloga in addition to the Yoga that you plan to start, BabyButtons. It is a good idea to mix up your flexibility and relaxation exercises, so by alternating yoga and piloga, or by adding them both to your life on a regular basis, you can do a great deal of positive for your body. You help to shed the negative energy from your body while reducing stress, improving flexibility, bettering your circulation, and overall enjoying a better health. You can even reduce the risk of some cancers by keeping up the practice of yoga. Good for you for getting interested in such a good variety of healthy elements for your body.

Thanks envirotodd! I do want 2 mix up my flexibility & i want to try out different exercises. Im hoping 2 find one that i will really like & that ill stick 2. Btw merry xmas! xo

Comment

Merry Christmas to you, too, BabyButtons. I’m sorry that it is a little bit late. It has been a few days since I signed on to my computer. I was trying to keep away from email and things like that, so that I wouldn’t be distracted from family and friends in real life, which is really the point to this time of the year. I find that it is very easy to become distracted from the real point to life when you have so much digital content always available at your fingertips. It is good to be able to calm the mind with gatherings of friends and family...and with piloga and healthy exercise. You’re already on the right track, too, BabyButtons!

Comment

Will you two just meet and get it over with?

Comment

LOL you two are awesome. It's nice to see something positive for once!

Comment

Thanks for all of the information! And, yes, I agree. You two (babybuttons and envirotodd) need to meet LOL

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
                          Merry Christmas to you, too, BabyButtons. I’m sorry that it is a little bit late. It has been a few days since I signed on to my computer. I was trying to keep away from email and things like that, so that I wouldn’t be distracted from family and friends in real life, which is really the point to this time of the year. I find that it is very easy to become distracted from the real point to life when you have so much digital content always available at your fingertips. It is good to be able to calm the mind with gatherings of friends and family...and with piloga and healthy exercise. You’re already on the right track, too, BabyButtons!
                          Spending time with family & friends really is what this time of year is all about. I didnt check any of my emails until today lol! But i will admit that ur merry xmas was the favorite part of my day. I can admitt that im a little sad 2 see it go. Its one of my fave times of year becasue i do like seeing my friends & family & i love all of the food and festitivities that go along with it. Happy new year!

Comment

Happy New Year to you, too! I hope that this year proves to be a time in which you are able to see your goals more clearly so that you can start to reach out and grab hold of them. I am certainly doing that for myself.

The interesting thing that I find with that kind of effort is actually identifying what those goals really are. Once I have them, I now start to build a plan to get them and I write all of the thoughts that I have on paper or on my computer. This is the same if I am trying to lose weight, get a promotion, or go rock climbing. No matter what I want to do, that is how I am doing it this year. Because when you give yourself a specific goal and you give yourself a few ideas about ways to do it, it becomes more real and then you can actually do it.

I am going to do a lot this year. This is going to be a year of achievement. I guess that means when we celebrate in Hawaii, at the end of this year, BabyButtons, you are going to see an even more positive and successful version of me

Comment

looking forward 2 seeing that version of u but i have 2 say i really like who u r now lol. I hope u achieve all of ur goals this year envirotodd & i look forward 2 hearing all about ur success. Im going 2 make this year count 4 me 2! we will knock them dead in hawaii haha!

Comment

Working...
                              X