snowshoeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snowshoeing

Is snowshoeing really hard? I've been thinking of trying it out to keep exercising in the worst of the winter. Also, are the cheapest snowshoes ok to use or do I have to buy more expensive ones?

I don't know anything about snowshoeing but I know you have to choose between the old wood ones and the new metal ones

Comment

It's not hard to do. It's actually a lot of fun. That said, you need to be careful that you don't get caught up in your snowshoes when you walk. You can still trip and fall and hurt yourself depending on what you fall on or how you fall. Also, in line with what BigBobby said about choosing snowshoes, I would suggest getting the metal ones.

Comment

Snowshoeing is a lot of fun and is pretty easy. You might find it a bit weird to wander around in them at first, but it's great when you don't sink into the snow and can tromp all around in it hahaha. I would recommend getting cheap snowshoes to start or even see if you can borrow or rent a pair just to see if you like it. There's no point in wasting your money on a really good pair if it turns out you don't really enjoy it.

Comment

It's not hard at all. Any snowshoe is good. Try out both traditional or metal to find out which one you like more. Another idea, if you're looking for another winter activity to enjoy, I recommend trying cross country skiing if you ever get the chance

Comment

Really? Snowshoeing isn't hard? Why have I already imagined that snowshoeing is hard? It looks like it shoudl be a struggle for some reason. I'm glad to hear that. I wonder if there's a rental place I can try it out for sure. now I'm interested!

Comment

Working...
            X