So mad about these shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So mad about these shoes

I got sketchers shoes a month ago and even though they are essentially brand new and they are in nearly perfect condition – and they’re REALLY comfortable – the treads on the soles are almost worn off already! They’re even slippery. Anyone else have this problem?

That's after a month? I think I'd try to take them back anyway!

Comment

Wow...seriously? There that worn and it's only been a month? Unless you've been wearing them non-stop on rough terrain I can't imagine why they'd wear that badly! I've got a pair of sketchers but they're more of a stylish running shoe. I wear them out a lot but I don't use them for exercise. I haven't had a problem like that, but as I said I don't use them for exercise nor do I wear them daily so that could be a reason why they're still in good shape. That's a shame that they are so comfortable but that they've worn so quickly. Maybe you got a lemon? I agree with KittKatt. I'd take them back to the store.

Comment

I'm just going to toss my two cents in as well and agree with everyone that I think you should just bring them back tot he store and at least find out if they've had other people complain about the same problem. Were they sold as athletic shoes or were they just fashion shoes that you're supposed ot just use for walking around a mall and hanging out. That sort of thing?

Comment

Since I don't have a receipt, I don't have any proof when I bought them. I think instead of making myself mad, I'm just going to buy new shoes somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
            Since I don't have a receipt, I don't have any proof when I bought them. I think instead of making myself mad, I'm just going to buy new shoes somewhere else

That's probably the best thing to do Whirlybird. There's no sense in getting mad when there's nothing you can actually do about it. That said, if you haven't done it already, I'd recommend that you write a review warning other potential customers about your experience. I know I'd appreciate knowing that before I bought a shoe. I always read reviews. That said, have fun shopping for your new shoes

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post

That is really the best attitude! Happy new shoe shopping I hope you're new pair are everything you want!

Comment

Working...
              X