Anyone try boxercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try boxercise?

Has anyone tried boxercise before? I think it looks really interesting, but I'm not sure what's involved or how intense it is. I love the idea of it, cause I'm not really the "spin class" kind of girl. Anyone out there with suggestions for a beginner?

Yes! I've been doing it for years. My tip: don't expect to be good at it right away. You won't be. Just stick to it and you'll get better. Suddenly it just suddenly starts getting easier

Comment

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. I'm really excited about it!

Comment

Let me know if it works out and you like it. I'm nosy haha

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
          Let me know if it works out and you like it. I'm nosy haha
          I've done my first week of boxercise and I really like it! I think it's something I'm going to enjoy a lot. I feel really motivated and pumped after the classes. So glad I tried it. And you're right brightstar, I'm not very good at it yet hahaha, but it's great fun! Thanks for the tip

Comment

Originally posted by TeensyTiff View Post
            I've done my first week of boxercise and I really like it! I think it's something I'm going to enjoy a lot. I feel really motivated and pumped after the classes. So glad I tried it. And you're right brightstar, I'm not very good at it yet hahaha, but it's great fun! Thanks for the tip
            LOL glad you like it and you're sticking to it. It's hard to keep going when you feel terrible at something, but if you just keep a smile on your face, really pounding on something can be great for losing weight and is cheap therapy for getting over old boyfriends and dealing with anger toward your boss haha Keep up the good work, TeensyTiff!

Comment

Thanks a bunch!!

Comment

Working...
              X