Simply Fit Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Fit Board

Anyone try the Simply Fit Board? I saw an ad for it the other day and I think it looks pretty cool and I liked what they were selling but I'm skeptical that it will help with weight loss because it seems a little too good to be true. Am I just paranoid or is there a reason why I might be feeling this way?

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
    Anyone try the Simply Fit Board? I saw an ad for it the other day and I think it looks pretty cool and I liked what they were selling but I'm skeptical that it will help with weight loss because it seems a little too good to be true. Am I just paranoid or is there a reason why I might be feeling this way?
    I've seen the ad for it, too. It actually looks pretty good. But I'm with you. I've seen enough shake weights and belly electric zappers to be skeptical. I hope someone's tried it because it actually looks like something pretty fun that I might use more than twice before jamming it into storage haha.

Comment

I own one and I have to say that I really love it! I can't say that I've necessarily seen any fat come off my middle, but my balance and flexibilty has improved and I definitely burn calories when I do it. Plus it is SOOOO easy to store and take with you wherever you go! The only thing I do recommend if you plan on getting one is to make sure you get the mat, too. It makes sure that you can do the board on any surface cause it's on the mat

Comment

Originally posted by TracyK View Post
        I own one and I have to say that I really love it! I can't say that I've necessarily seen any fat come off my middle, but my balance and flexibilty has improved and I definitely burn calories when I do it. Plus it is SOOOO easy to store and take with you wherever you go! The only thing I do recommend if you plan on getting one is to make sure you get the mat, too. It makes sure that you can do the board on any surface cause it's on the mat
        Did it take you long to get the hang of it?

Comment

Originally posted by TracyK View Post

Oh great! Thanks for this TracyK. That's what I kinda wanted to know about it. I know that it's not going to instantly shrink down my belly or anything but it's good to know that it does provide some benefit. I'm also glad to hear that it is convenient! Also, thanks for the mat tip. I'll be sure to get that, too, if I do decide to get it

Comment

Working...
          X