Mashed potato squash and baked potato squash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mashed potato squash and baked potato squash

If you think you don't like squash, find your way to getting your hands on mashed potato squash or baked potato squash. The flavor and texture are exactly what you think they'll be based on their names. You can still bake the seeds as a snack and you can add whatever you like with your potatoes if you want to change up the flavor. I even added some fresh dill and a bit of tomato sauce - just to be different - and mashed it into the flesh and it tasted amazing. Highly recommend!

I've never heard of those before! Are they at your grocery store? I could only find butternut and acorn squash at mine.

Comment

Delicious! It's amazing the difference in taste and texture that squash have. From butternut to spaghetti to mashed potato, it would be easy to think that they were totally unrelated.

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMel View Post
        Delicious! It's amazing the difference in taste and texture that squash have. From butternut to spaghetti to mashed potato, it would be easy to think that they were totally unrelated.
        I've never heard of these. Are there a lot of other kinds of squash that are like other foods?

Comment

Working...
        X