Low histamine recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low histamine recipe

My allergies are going crazy. So many of the foods I eat are apparently high in histamines. Anyone know a low histamine diet healthy recipe that is good that I can try to keep my other allergies more under control?

sorry buddy. no idea what that means

Comment

You can try following a diet that is low in histamines. Low level histamine foods include fresh meat (frozen or fresh), fresh chicken (without the skin), egg yolk, freshly caught fish, fresh fruits (not strawberries or tomatoes), fresh vegetables, Grains, fresh milk and dairy. Nuts, cocoa, tomato and most citrus fruits are supposed to be really good for reducing histamine. I hope that helps!!

Comment

There are tons of low histamine recipes online A quick search will give you a ton of results.

Comment

Could you not just take an anti-histamine until your allergies are gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly77 View Post
            Could you not just take an anti-histamine until your allergies are gone?
            I was thinking the same thing. Maybe this is the natural route though. Antihistamines aren't good to use all the time

Comment

Working...
            X