Do you shop at a farmer's market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you shop at a farmer's market?

I'm curious. I shop at farmer's markets from the moment they open in spring to the last one in fall. Is that something most of us do?
    Do you shop at farmer's markets:
    Yes! Once per week or more
    8.33%
    Yes! Once per month or more
    25.00%
    Yes! At least once per farmer's market season
    33.33%
    No
    33.33%

I love farmers markets! I would love to go every week but I always end up too scattered. I usually go at least twice a month though. It makes me feel like I'm eating healthier, supporting local, eating tastier foods and scoring great recipes from the growers!

Comment

It's not really a full farmer's market but more of a fruit stand that I go to that is on the side of the road on my way home. I stop off on friday afternoons and pick up whatever is in season and that looks good. The sell home baked things, too, so I usually get a dessert like a pie for the weekend. Hmmm...maybe farmer's markets are where my calories come from

Comment

Definitely! Every week. I'm lucky to have one that goes year-round. There's definitely more to get at this time of year than in the dead of winter, but I go pretty much every week. I go the day before I would go to the grocery store so I choose local stuff first.

Comment

I usually do. Once, maybe twice per season. I always tell myself I'll go all the time and don't end up doing it because I'm a lazy s-o-b. I went once already this year and will definitely go at least once more. I'd like to go in the summer, but it's the fall that usually gets me, with all the squash and pumpkins and other things like that. It always feels like my last chance before winter, so suddenly I push myself. I guess I need to do more with mindfulness and all that.

Comment

I never used to. Since the pandemic, the farmer's market is like a little homemade piece of pie-shaped heaven. It's so normal and peaceful there. Just like always. I'd been probably twice before all this happened. Now, I'm there probably every two weeks and I always look forward to it. Thank God for our farmers

Comment

Working...
            X