How many berries are too many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many berries are too many?

This morning I put a sliced banana, a quarter cup of blueberries and a third of a cup of blueberries on plain unsweetened yogurt and my coworkers said that's way too many berries, that the sugar is too high. I thought I was being healthy. Is my breakfast healthy or not?

I'm not going to lie. That's a lot. But as long as you're not eating a lot more fruit the rest of the day, that's probably fine. So you can have a breakfast like that, but focus on eating vegetables, not fruits, with the rest of your meals.

Comment

I'm sure you're just fine with that breakfast. Like enviroTodd said, just don't overdo it for the rest of the day and you're probably good. Maybe use a nutrition tracker to be sure you stay in various nutrition ranges?

Comment

Thanks! I was hoping that would be the case. I enjoy having so many different berries piled onto my breakfast. I feel like I'm starting off the day great.

Comment

As long as it's not upsetting your stomach and you don't end up in the bathroom from eating that much fiber all at once, you're likely just fine.

Comment

Working...
          X