cOQ10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cOQ10

I keep hearing about health benefits of cOQ10. Does anyone know what it is and what it does? Thanks a bunch!

cOQ10, which is short for co-enzyme Q10, is a vitamin. It's a nutrient that is present in all of the cells in our body and helps to produce ATP(adenosine triphosphate), which helps to create energy. It can be found in some vegetables and nuts, but it is mostly present in meat and other protein sources. When it is added to diet pills or supplements, its main function is to help provide the body with more energy. So essentially it's a weight loss aid that functions best when combined with exercise. I've personally never tried it, but that's my understanding of what it does

Comment

It's best to get it from natural sources, but supplements are good, too

Comment

Hmmm...this is interesting. Has anyone actually tried it and got results?

Comment

I guess as long as you exercise, you'll use up all that extra energy being made and that will help you lose weight. It sounds like the same sort of benefit that stimulants have giving you more energy. They make you exercise so you can lose weight, too (among other things). That's just a guess...I've never heard of COQ10 LOL

Comment

Working...
          X