Autumn recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn recipes

Bring on the harvest! I need autumn recipes. I want to make things with squash, onions, apples, the whole shebang. Anyone have some good ones?

Just buy all of your favorite root veg and squash and stir fry them!

Comment

Make a stew! Bake them in the oven with a layer of cheese, sort of like a veggie lasagna or casserole.

Comment

Try stuffed mushroom caps. Fill the mushrooms with your favourite harvest foods (maybe not the apples lol) and add a few herbs with crushed pine nuts, almonds or wallnuts (whatever nuts you like) and drizzle a bit of your favourite cheese over top and bake them in the oven. They're really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
          Make a stew! Bake them in the oven with a layer of cheese, sort of like a veggie lasagna or casserole.
          I want this for dinner SO MUCH. YUM...if I ate like that every day I'd gain 10 pounds a week haha

Comment

If you just make a vegetarian stew or one with chicken breast instead of beef, you will really cut the calories, Bean

Comment

Grilled foods are still good in the fall - veggies and lean meats, for instance - and it's not too cold to bbq

Comment

Originally posted by PennyThoughts View Post
                Grilled foods are still good in the fall - veggies and lean meats, for instance - and it's not too cold to bbq

I use my barbecue all year round and your right PennyThoughts, grilled harvest vegetables are great!

Comment

Originally posted by JokerzWild View Post

I use my barbecue all year round and your right PennyThoughts, grilled harvest vegetables are great!
                  That's actually really true. I tend to forget about grilling when the weather gets colder, but it's not like it tastes any less good. Especially when it comes to all the fresh veggies you can get in the fall! Does anyone know if you can grill squash or pumpkin or other similar veggies?

Comment

Working...
                  X