New Year's Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Resolution

I’ve decided to do a new year’s resolution this year even though I told myself I wouldn’t. But I need to make a promise to myself and this seemed like the best way to do it. I want to test out what a study I read was saying where it said that eating healthy is the best way to lose weight and keep it off, even if you don’t count calories.
    Anyone else ever tried not counting fats or carbs or calories but just focusing on nutrients? Did it work?

To be honest I tried it brightstar but I found that even though I was eating healthy I still felt like I was on a diet and I couldn't help but start paying attention to how much I was eating. It didn't last too long. I think I'm better with following a diet with structure that tells me to watch what I should eat. That said, I do hope it works for you. It is a really good idea, especially if you don't want to do all the counting

Comment

I"ve never tried that for weight loss. It sounds like it should make sense but as Firefly77 said, it's a matter of knowing enough and having enough structure to keep it up properly.

Comment

I have tired it brightstar and it does work as long as you committed to eating healthy foods and you watch your portions. Also daily exercise is important

Comment

Working...
        X