Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is melatonin the answer to getting through the spring forward time change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is melatonin the answer to getting through the spring forward time change?

I am sick and tired of dealing with what's essentially jet lag twice a year for no reason that I can understand. Since the world has yet to rise up against this foolishness, I"m trying to find the best way to get through it without falling asleep behind the wheel. I got Ziesta sleep pills recently because they have melatonin. I'm going to see if I can use them to reset my sleep clock faster and see if I'm still my usual level of awake in the morning

Did it work for you too? I've never reset my sleep schedule so fast. Sunday morning wasn't like a normal morning but it wasn't that feeling of dragging myself forcefully out of bed like it usually would be. I was fine all day yesterday. Well rested enough. This morning, I was back to normal. I can see why melatonin is the choice for jetlag. It definitely helped for the time change!

Comment

Definitely! A small amount of melatonin can get your sleep cycle reset in a night or two.

Comment

I swear by it! Melatonin isn't just good for the time change and jet lag. I use it whenever I don't get a good sleep. If I sleep bad one night, the next night I take it and completely get my sleep back on track.

Comment

It can definitely help, especially in low doses over a few nights in a row.

Comment

Working...
          X