How does FenFast improve your mood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does FenFast improve your mood?

I read that one of the benefits of taking FenFast is that it improves your mood. How does it do that exactly? Do you just feel more positive than normal? Has anyone experienced this?

I didn't realize that these pills could improve your mood. I thought that they only boosted energy and suppressed hunger. Now I'm curious about this too, lol. Thanks for asking, Wolfmoon

Comment

Essentially, it just gives you energy and you feel more motivated to be active. Don't expect to take this pill and suddenly feel like you're on top of the world, cause that's not what it does. It just helps you to stay motivated so you are more likely to stick to your diet and exercise goals.

Comment

I just read on the Fenfast site that the ingredients have been shown in studies to make you more alert and ready to go. I know that if I'm feeling energized and alert, it's easier for me to feel positive than if I'm dragging and tired.

Comment

Thanks for your answers. That's what I wanted to know

Comment

How much of a difference does it really make? Is it like an upper or is it just the same kind of difference that you experience when you drink a coffee in the morning? Does it actually improve your mood or just give you more energy so you're more likely to be in a good mood?

Comment

Working...
            X