So impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So impressed

Wow! I just started taking FENFAST last week and I feel incredible! I had no idea it would actually make me feel so much more alert and I didn't know that fatigue was what had been holding me back from really making the most out of my dieting strategy. Am I the only one who has experienced that with this pill or is this the reason why everyone loves it so much and I'm just late to the party LOL

That's very good news. It's especially good trying to keep up energy right now. You must have positivity flowing through you in force. You sound as though you've been recharged.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
      That's very good news. It's especially good trying to keep up energy right now. You must have positivity flowing through you in force. You sound as though you've been recharged.
      That's exactly it! I totally feel recharged. I hope I keep feeling this way when I finish with these pills. I've been doing so good with my weight loss and reaching my goals.

Comment

I should check into that. I'm really dragging right now. I don't know if it's the pandemic or the changing season but I'm exhausted every minute!

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMel View Post
          I should check into that. I'm really dragging right now. I don't know if it's the pandemic or the changing season but I'm exhausted every minute!
          Me too! I think it may be the time change and the season, but I am starting to feel really down because I haven't seen my family in so long. I'm finding it hard to find the motivation to exercise and I've noticed I'm starting to take comfort in eating bad foods again. Maybe taking a little something to help give me a boost will get me back on track. Still, I'm very happy for you Charlotte!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

Me too! I think it may be the time change and the season, but I am starting to feel really down because I haven't seen my family in so long. I'm finding it hard to find the motivation to exercise and I've noticed I'm starting to take comfort in eating bad foods again. Maybe taking a little something to help give me a boost will get me back on track. Still, I'm very happy for you Charlotte!
            Have you tried a video call with your family? It helps a bit. I get it, though. I feel like anything that can hand me a bit of energy is welcome right now. Don't be hard on yourself for eating comfort foods. Instead, plan for it and plan around it. For instance, let yourself have a dessert every night, but portion it out in advance so you won't just eat the whole pan of brownies LOL. If you know you want a massive mac n' cheese with bacon, go for it, but make the rest of the day a light one. Give yourself the comfort but be strategic about it and you'll be fine.

Comment

That's fantastic that the diet pill is working for you, Charlotte! Still feeling better? I feel like energy is everything lately. I am not sleeping well and I'm going to be very early. I've lost all concept of time. I just do things when they seem right, but it's nothing like the schedule I used to be on. I'm wondering if i should be getting help for my energy in an additional way now.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
                That's fantastic that the diet pill is working for you, Charlotte! Still feeling better? I feel like energy is everything lately. I am not sleeping well and I'm going to be very early. I've lost all concept of time. I just do things when they seem right, but it's nothing like the schedule I used to be on. I'm wondering if i should be getting help for my energy in an additional way now.
                I agree. I feel that energy is everything, too. Maybe adding something to your diet will help you with your energy levels, or maybe it might be something psychological. I find that a huge part of having energy is having motivation, so looking forward to something, accomplishing a goal, that sort of thing. Right now it's difficult to be motivated when there isn't much that we can do, it's hard to see the people we love, etc. Point being, maybe part of the reason you're struggling with energy is because you're down or feeling depressed. Any time I've experienced depression, I just feel exhausted all the time, regardless of what I eat or the stimulants I take. Maybe that's not it for you, but just something to think about.

Comment

Working...
                X