FENFAST through the holiday season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FENFAST through the holiday season

Just made a fenfast 375 order. I'm going to be ready for the holiday season this year. I always leave it until the last minute, but not this year. Next year is going to be better for me in every way. I'm not starting myself off with a setback.

Good idea to get started early. I think that's why many of us fail at our lofty goals not to gain weight during the holidays. We don't plan ahead. We don't have time to do things on the fly during the holidays. We need to have a plan in place that we can stick to. Good luck!

Comment

Good plan TammyBear We all need to come up with a plan ahead of time, not wait until we're already making the wrong choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        Good plan TammyBear We all need to come up with a plan ahead of time, not wait until we're already making the wrong choices.
        So true! Starting now is way better than starting once we're in the middle of it. I'm taking a risk because I want to get set with black friday sales. I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to save lots or I'll have waited without any benefit. I think it's going to happen though!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

So true! Starting now is way better than starting once we're in the middle of it. I'm taking a risk because I want to get set with black friday sales. I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to save lots or I'll have waited without any benefit. I think it's going to happen though!
          Good point. I thought of that the other day and was half kicking myself for not waiting until the sale but the other half of me is glad my package has arrived on time and I'm all set to stay on top of my holiday weight gain prevention. I've got a reasonable workout schedule worked out on my calendar and know when I'll be going to gatherings (so far) where the food isn't my choice. That way I can be ready in advance. I got a savings by buying multiple bottles anyway, but yeah, I really do hope that there is a great sale for you since you waited. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Comment

You were totally right! Black friday sale. Nice score, BabyButtons I got an email this morning announcing it!

Comment

Originally posted by TammyBear View Post
              Just made a fenfast 375 order. I'm going to be ready for the holiday season this year. I always leave it until the last minute, but not this year. Next year is going to be better for me in every way. I'm not starting myself off with a setback.
              Do you have an update? How's it working out for you? I've got my fingers crossed for you. Happy Holidays!

Comment

Working...
              X