What you eat matters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you eat matters

Since it is the time of year when we typically over-eat and over indulge, I just wanted to remind those taking FenFast or any other diet pills that you still need to watch what you eat if you want the best weight loss benefits while taking this pill. Remember, the diet pill isn't magic. It is a weight loss aid. It gives you more energy and it helps to curb your appetite, but if you only cram sweets and fats in your diet, you'll never lose weight. Taking a diet pill doesn't mean you no longer diet. Therefore, if you want the best benefits, wait until you are ready to make smart and healthy food choices. Otherwise, you're just throwing your money down the drain.

That's very good advice. I think it's something that we really need to remind ourselves a lot more since we do seem to want some sort of instant results.

Comment

Ya, you're right Tony1968. I happen to know a couple of people who should listen to your advice. Too many people take diet pills like they are some kind of "cure" for weight loss, but the reality is that they only help you to make the necessary choices that will help you to lose weight, such as eating less/controlling your diet and providing you with more energy so its easier to be active and exercise. No time of the year is an excuse to eat poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMoon View Post
        Ya, you're right Tony1968. I happen to know a couple of people who should listen to your advice. Too many people take diet pills like they are some kind of "cure" for weight loss, but the reality is that they only help you to make the necessary choices that will help you to lose weight, such as eating less/controlling your diet and providing you with more energy so its easier to be active and exercise. No time of the year is an excuse to eat poorly.
        Good point. we need to remind ourselves that

Comment

This is very true. It's funny though how I think most people know this, but yet we still have unrealistic expectations when taking diet pills. I certainly don't think of them as a cure, but I can admit that from time to time I do lean on them like a crutch or feel that because I'm taking them I don't have to work as hard at conventional dieting methods to help me lose weight.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMoon View Post
            Ya, you're right Tony1968. No time of the year is an excuse to eat poorly.
            That’s something that we should all remind ourselves over time. We tend to make excuses for ourselves at various times of the year and they’re big enough that they set back all of the progress we’ve made the rest of the time.

Comment

Working...
            X