Will I feel jittery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I feel jittery?

If I take FenFast 375 will I be jittery? I'm asking because I find that sometimes I can be sensitive to caffeine. Like if I drink more than two cups of coffee at a time I start feeling anxious and jittery. Will this be a problem for me if I take FenFast?

Probably not. It does have caffeine in it, but not really much more than a cup of coffee. So it's pretty much like having two cups of coffee each day, one in the mornign and one in the afternoon. If you aren't sure, just take one and see how it affects you. If you're good, then take the second one and see how that goes. If you feel jittery, just try it one pill per day for a couple of days. That should help you build a jitter tolerance. WHile you're taking it, don't drink coffee, caffeinated pop or energy drinks. Or tea with caffeine. That should be enough. PLus if you look at the directions, you're supposed to take the pill then a half hour later, eat something. That food will also help keep a risk down. good luck

Comment

Maybe you will but probably you won't. If you need 2 cups of coffee to get jittery, this doesn't have enough in it. 2 pills is the same as 2 cups but over a span of time, not at once

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
        Maybe you will but probably you won't. If you need 2 cups of coffee to get jittery, this doesn't have enough in it. 2 pills is the same as 2 cups but over a span of time, not at once

I agree with MadMike. You probably won't because you are getting a dose of caffeine over a span of time so unless you're really sensitive you should be fine. That said, as brightstar pointed out, if you do feel jittery take only one pill per day and don't drink caffeinated beverages while you're taking the pill.

Comment

I think you shouldn't drink caffeinated things while you take stimulant pills anyway. The pills were made to have the right amount so you're playing with fire to add more

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
            Probably not. It does have caffeine in it, but not really much more than a cup of coffee. So it's pretty much like having two cups of coffee each day, one in the mornign and one in the afternoon. If you aren't sure, just take one and see how it affects you. If you're good, then take the second one and see how that goes. If you feel jittery, just try it one pill per day for a couple of days. That should help you build a jitter tolerance. WHile you're taking it, don't drink coffee, caffeinated pop or energy drinks. Or tea with caffeine. That should be enough. PLus if you look at the directions, you're supposed to take the pill then a half hour later, eat something. That food will also help keep a risk down. good luck

Thanks a lot Brightstar. This is exactly what I wanted to know and what I needed to hear. I think I will assess my tolerance first and follow the directions as you suggested. I'll take it one day at a time and I'll avoid ingesting any other caffeinated beverages or food while I'm taking it to reduce my risk further. I just hope that the pills provide me with the usual caffeine boost that I'm used to cause I don't want to get a headache from caffeine withdrawal by not drinking my morning coffee hahaha.

Comment

Working...
            X