Good indoor exercises to do with LipoNitro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good indoor exercises to do with LipoNitro

I can't go to the gym right now (for obvious reasons) and I don't have a gym or machines in my home. What are some ways that I can get a great workout at home when using LipoNtiro?

YouTube has some AMAZING videos. A lot of gyms are recording videos right now to keep their customers active. You should check out anything by the Fitness Marshall if you really want a fat burning sweat. If this doesn't get you motivated, absolutely nothing on the planet will https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6wm2g682JM This is one of my favs, but he has SO many great ones! Try hard but don't take yourself too seriously. He's clearly there just to have fun.

Comment

Go for a jog or a run! we can still go outside. It's even easier to run on the road now, too, since so many cars aren't on them. Asphalt is so much easier than sidewalk

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
        Go for a jog or a run! we can still go outside. It's even easier to run on the road now, too, since so many cars aren't on them. Asphalt is so much easier than sidewalk
        I agree! If you can still go outside, then do it and run around. You might find that running relieves a lot of that pent-up frustration and stress! If you can't run around, do some jumping jacks in your backyard or on your balcony! Fresh air and exercise are really good right now

Comment

Even if you already do some kind of exercise inside, still go outside. If it's a matter of heading out on your own and just standing there, get out and get some air and sunshine (or daylight under cloud. If it's raining, just go stand in it. It's water, you won't melt). It's amazing for your wellbeing to head out for at least ten minutes each day.

Comment

Thanks for the YouTube tip Bethie! No idea why I didn't think of that!!

I'll also make more of an effort to go outside. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and don't like the idea of being outside, but I trust you guys so I'll make an effort to go out for a bit each day.

Comment

Originally posted by TracyK View Post

I'll also make more of an effort to go outside. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and don't like the idea of being outside, but I trust you guys so I'll make an effort to go out for a bit each day.
              If you're not comfortable going outside, wear a mask and wash your hands all the time. Keep up your social distancing. While you're outside, if you stay six feet apart, wear a mask and wash your hands without touching your face, there isn't any way for you to get it. You'll be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by TracyK View Post

If you aren't into dance, a Power Yoga is always good, too. I like this one:

It's very genuine, and it's for "normal people" LOL I'm not strong enough to do a lot of the strength training videos online and I don't have any real equipment. This one lets you do the yoga and strength training workout with two cans or with yoga blocks or whatever 2 things you have around the house that are the right weight for you. It doesn't look like much but get ready to sweat!

Comment

Awesome thanks! I'll check it out

Comment

Do anything by this guy! If you're not feeling great after this, you can't be reached haha!

Comment

Working...
                    X