August was my best calorie-burning month ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August was my best calorie-burning month ever

August was by far the most weight I've ever lost in a month, and while I did work hard, I'm giving Liponitro a lot of the credit. I tracked my food but didn't eat too little. I exercised 5-6 days a week by walking, doing yoga or pilates, or using hand weights and squats and that kind of thing. I made sure I got sleep regularly. Still, as of this morning, I'm down 9 pounds. That's easily the most I've ever lost in a month and I didn't find it nearly as hard as before. Liponitro is a definite recommend.

Originally posted by ChefMel View Post
    August was by far the most weight I've ever lost in a month, and while I did work hard, I'm giving Liponitro a lot of the credit. I tracked my food but didn't eat too little. I exercised 5-6 days a week by walking, doing yoga or pilates, or using hand weights and squats and that kind of thing. I made sure I got sleep regularly. Still, as of this morning, I'm down 9 pounds. That's easily the most I've ever lost in a month and I didn't find it nearly as hard as before. Liponitro is a definite recommend.
    That's fantastic! Isn't it rewarding when you find what works for you? I'm using something different but that is working for me too. It feels like the whole weight loss world has changed. Keep it up!

Comment

Thanks! September is going great too! Not as good as August, but close. I'm definitely proud of myself.

Comment

Working...
      X