Drinking coffee and Phenblue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking coffee and Phenblue

Is it ok to drink a cup of coffee in the morning with Phenblue? I know it contains caffeine, and it's probably best to just take the pill without ingesting anymore caffeine, but I really depend on my coffee in the morning. Is a single mug of coffee to much? Would I still be able to have my cup of tea in the afternoon, as well? How much caffeine is too much when taking Phenblue?

I personally wouldn't. I never think that it's a good idea to add one stimulant on top of another one. If you are already a huge coffee drinker and your body has built up a tolerance to it, you might be ok to have 1, but I'd be careful testing that out or you could end up jittery

Comment

If you already drink a lot of coffee, isn't your body already used to a certain amount of caffeine? I know it took a while for me, but I need two cups now when I only needed one cup a few years ago. If you really want to give it a try, M-Stark334 you could probably try a very small cup (or half a cup) of coffee in the afternoon a couple of hours after you took the pill or so. You might find that you're alright. Just don't do it on a day that you can't be all jitters

Comment

I just drink decaf! The caffeine is so low that it doesn't hurt anythign and I still get my cup of coffee. Done and done!

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
          I just drink decaf! The caffeine is so low that it doesn't hurt anythign and I still get my cup of coffee. Done and done!
          LOL am I stupid for never thinking of that?

Comment

I say go without out if you really don't need it, because there is no point in subjecting your body to extra caffeine when it's not necessary. That said, if you do need it, I'd take the advice of KittyKat and go decaf, or actually have a CUP of coffee and not a MUG of coffee. Those are two very different servings and it's easy to confuse the two. The average mug is more than a cup. Depending on the size a mug serving of coffee may be the equivalent to a cup and a half, two cups, or more.

Comment

Great! Thank you all for the advice.

2-Strikes – My body is used to a certain amount of caffeine, I just don’t want to overdo it. I’ll just have to take it slow and figure it out. A little trial and error

Comment

Working...
              X