Phenblue Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenblue Energy

How strong is the energy boost you get from Phenblue?

My friend took it and she said that she felt like she’s wasn’t dragging anymore all day. She never said she wanted to constantly be on the move or anything, but she said that it was easier to do things and was more active overall. She said it really made a huge difference for her in the afternoon, which is often the time she finds is the worst of wanting to be active.

Comment

It doesn't feel like you're exploding in energy or anyhting. It's not like you're suddenly being plugged into a wall socket. But it does stop you from that fatigue and dragging feeling so you can keep going and even get your workout done.

Comment

I drink a lot of coffee so I think I'm used to stimulants. I didn't really find that my energy levels were much different from when I would normally drink coffee

Comment

It helps you overcome that dragging feeling. You know the one that makes you feel like you have no drive to do anything? Don't expect to be hyper and raring to go for every waking moment, but it should make it less of a struggle when it comes to exercising and being more active.

Comment

I would say that it's the same as having a good strong coffee first thing in the morning. it's nothing like one of those energy shots, though...which is good!

Comment

Working...
            X