Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much fat blocking does neOpuntia do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much fat blocking does neOpuntia do?

I've been reading about neOpuntia as one of hte ingredients in Phenblue. I've read research that says it's made from a prickly pear cactus and other research says that prickly pear cactus can help the body not to absorb some of the dietary fat you eat. Does anyone know if that's actually proven or just believed? Is it really a fat blocker that works?

I've read similar stuff. Personally, I think it does work/help. That said, just like everything else, any benefit it might offer is still dependent on controlling your calorie intake, on the foods you eat and regular exercise.

Comment

I don't think it's proven but I think it does work, it just doesn't work on its own. It's like caffeine can boost your metabolism and help you burn more fat, but just taking caffeine isn't gonna result in weight loss that you can see, ya know?

Comment

I think it helps you if you help yourself. Don't just take it and think you're fine. Don't just take it and eat less fat. Take it and control your fat, count your calories, exercise, sleep, do stress control stuff....basically, do what we all know we should be doing, and get more out of it because you're taking a supplement,t oo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
          I think it helps you if you help yourself. Don't just take it and think you're fine. Don't just take it and eat less fat. Take it and control your fat, count your calories, exercise, sleep, do stress control stuff....basically, do what we all know we should be doing, and get more out of it because you're taking a supplement,t oo.
          Exactly. Just like any diet pill you take, you should do what you know you should be doing when it comes to diet and exercise. The supplement is there to offer support, not miracles.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post

Exactly. Just like any diet pill you take, you should do what you know you should be doing when it comes to diet and exercise. The supplement is there to offer support, not miracles.
            That should be the slogan for every single diet pill that is trustworthy. If they said that, it would help so many more people because they'd stop looking for miracle fat melters!

Comment

Working...
            X