Charity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity

Has anyone else noticed that Intechra Health as been making donations to charities throughout the pandemic crisis? I think that's great and so responsible. I mean, I've always liked their products, but now I have an even great respect for them. It's been making me feel so good inside knowing I've been supporting a lot of companies who are taking that extra step to make a positive difference in the world, especially in such a great time of need

I didn't notice that. That's great! How did you find that out?

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
      I just went to the home page and there's a little thing that pops up on the right that says they're donating to a charity on June 16. 10% of sales on the fundraiser day. I never noticed that before. Thanks BabyButtons

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
        Me neither! That's good to know though. I've been seeing a lot of companies doing that and I think it's super respectful and so important during these times.

Comment

Originally posted by TeensyTiff View Post

Me neither! That's good to know though. I've been seeing a lot of companies doing that and I think it's super respectful and so important during these times.
          You're right. For those that can (because a lot of companies are really suffering right now), it's more important than ever to spread the money that is still out there. It's never been more important that money be shared among us all than at times like these.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post

You're right. For those that can (because a lot of companies are really suffering right now), it's more important than ever to spread the money that is still out there. It's never been more important that money be shared among us all than at times like these.
            So true! I love when people come together to help out one another. It shows that there really is a lot of good in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

So true! I love when people come together to help out one another. It shows that there really is a lot of good in this world.
              It shows and means so much now more than ever, I find. We're really feeling things powerfully these days.

Comment

Working...
              X