Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals

Anyone have any specific goals for 2021 when it comes to weight loss and diet pills? After much deliberation I'm going to be starting Phneblue and I'm looking forward to it. I think that once I start taking the pill it will help me build a routine that will be a big benefit.

Originally posted by TracyK View Post
    Anyone have any specific goals for 2021 when it comes to weight loss and diet pills? After much deliberation I'm going to be starting Phneblue and I'm looking forward to it. I think that once I start taking the pill it will help me build a routine that will be a big benefit.
    I wasn't going to make a goal for myself this year, but at the last minute, I changed my mind. I gained a lot last year and even though I stayed active, I wasn't nearly active enough. I need to get myself doing things more healthy again. My goal is to eat healthy meals throughout the work week with no junk food or take-out, and to exercise every day.

Comment

I've decided to take cutting back on added sugars seriously this year. I just don't need the amount of sugar I was eating. I wasn't even enjoying it anymore. I was just eating it because it was there. no more. My health doesn't need this. The last thing I'd want is to end up in the hospital right now!!!

Comment

I'm trying to give myself time to register that I've had enough food. I need to stop eating because there's more food in front of me. When I start feeling satisfied, I need to stop. I don't know how long that will take to make into a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by KraftMan View Post
          I'm trying to give myself time to register that I've had enough food. I need to stop eating because there's more food in front of me. When I start feeling satisfied, I need to stop. I don't know how long that will take to make into a habit.
          Took me about 3 weeks. That seems to be how long it takes for me to build most of my habits. To start, once I'm done eating the amount I want to eat, I allow it to digest by doing something that distracts my mind from food. Usually some kind of chore or creative activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post

Took me about 3 weeks. That seems to be how long it takes for me to build most of my habits. To start, once I'm done eating the amount I want to eat, I allow it to digest by doing something that distracts my mind from food. Usually some kind of chore or creative activity.
            Me, too. By 2 weeks it starts feeling "normal". By the end of the third week, it's worked into my regular day. By the end of the month, it's solid.

Comment

Thanks for sharing everyone! I'm so glad that everyone sounds so positive and are making changes that work for them. I've also found that I have created a much healthier routine for me, and I'm loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by TracyK View Post
                Thanks for sharing everyone! I'm so glad that everyone sounds so positive and are making changes that work for them. I've also found that I have created a much healthier routine for me, and I'm loving it!
                That's wonderful and so inspirational. I love seeing stuff like this because it helps to boost me up to keep going myself, too!

Comment

Do you have your Phenblue? Is it working for you just like you hoped, TracyK ?

Comment

I found it pretty good when I tried it. I thought it was going to make me feel way more energized - like if you have too much espresso or something - but that's not how it was. It was just enough that I didn't end up with that feeling in the afternoon like I wasn't going to be able to make it without a nap, but that exercise seemed like a just fine idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X