Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Difference Between PHENBLUE and FENFAST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Difference Between PHENBLUE and FENFAST?

PHENBLUE and FENFAST are made by the same company. What's the difference? Do you get the same results if you use either one?

The ingredients are different, meaning that they can benefit your weight loss strategy support in different ways. They both give energy and alertness. I think the main thing is do you want your other benefits to be from a fat blocker or do you want metabolism support?

Comment

I agree. Different ingredients. So it's a matter of personal preference. What works best for you and what suits your weight loss strategy best.

Comment

PHENBLUE's ingredients are: NeOPuntia® (Prickly Pear), Caffeine (150mg), Organic Green Tea (Matcha) Leaf Powder, Theobromine.
        FENFAST 375 ingredients are: L-Phenylalanine, Caffeine, L-Theanine and Theobromine.

Comment

I don't know this for sure, but I'd say phenblue would be faster to get all the ingredients into you becaues it's a capsule, so wouldn't it be easier for your body to break down. It opens up so you can absorb the powder or whatever inside instead of having to break down the tablet.

Comment

Working...
          X