Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Phenblue really cure my hunger pangs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Phenblue really cure my hunger pangs?

I'm thinking about trying this diet pill because I like that it's capsules, which I find are the easiest to swallow. That said, my biggest problem is hunger pangs. Does this pill really help take that away? I find I'm the hungriest in the late afternoon and before bed.

For me, I found that Phenblue really has helped with my hunger pangs. I usually don't feel hungry after I take it in the morning or in the afternoon. I get a little hungry before bed, but I did a little rearranging of my diet and found a way to work around that. Don't expect miracles. But yes, it does really help reduce your appetite.

Comment

The trick is to take it right before your breakfast and your midday meal (ok, about a half hour ahead) so that you'll not only reduce your hunger during those meals, but you'll also shrink it for the majority of the time between the meals. It's a good strategy. it also means that by the time the pill starts to wear off, you're already nearly at your next meal, anyway so you'll be able to take your pill and eat some food so that takes care of the hunger all over again. Don't take it before dinner, though, because that's too close to bedtime. Happy Dieting!

Comment

Thank you for your input. I'm glad you mentioned about the not taking it before bedtime 2strikes, because I might have done that, since I'm most worried about snacking at night. I'm really hoping that Phenblue will help.

Comment

MeSarah, if you're worried about snacking at night, make sure that you eat your smallest meals when Phenblue is its most powerful - breakfast and lunch - because you take the pills right before those meals. Then have a good dinner that is high in lean protein and fiber (for example chicken breast or turkey breast, and as many veggies as you can eat) and that'll keep you from getting hungry in the evening. That's my strategy and it really works.

Comment

Thanks 1000kilowatts, I'll keep that in mind. I really want this to work. I'm so tired of being hungry and I'm tired from being, well, tired lol.

Comment

That actually is a really great tip 1000kilowatts. I'm actually going to try that. It never occurred to me to eat a dinner that's high in lean protein. I bet that would help with my current midnight snack cravings...because my other plan sort of fell through hee hee.

Comment

It will help you. Overtime, as you reduce the amount of food you eat, this will help your stomach to become smaller, which will also help your cravings to reduce.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
                  It will help you. Overtime, as you reduce the amount of food you eat, this will help your stomach to become smaller, which will also help your cravings to reduce.
                  I hope you are right about that, Freddy.

Comment

It's almost like you could say that Phenblue helps you to train your body to behave itself LOL. It makes it so that you can alter the habits and your body's natural expectations without having to bother with the side effects that would normally happen with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X